Updated, bright, spacious 4 bed/2 bath home in popular town of Livingston! You will love this cute and well maintained home that offers a complete fenced in rear yard with large play jungle set and shady trees. New TILE in kitchen and dining room, fresh PAINT THROUGHOUT entire home, UPSCALE decor in bathrooms and large tile GRANITE SNACK BAR in kitchen that open ups to a wall of windows. Large living room, spacious bedrooms, with wood laminate and tile flooring throughout home. Great find and will not last long. Call for your private showing today!
Asking the right questions will lead to the answers that help you determine which agent to use for one of the largest investments that most people make…the purchase or sale of their home.
Rudyard Kipling wrote the verse “I keep six serving men, they taught me all I knew; their names were what and why and when and how and where and who.” Prefacing your questions with one of these words can help you get the information you need to make a good decision about the REALTOR® you use.
- How long have you been selling homes and is this your full-time job?
- What designations or other credentials do you have?
- How many homes did you and your company sell last year?
- What is your average market time compared to MLS and your top competitors?
- What is your sales price to list price ratio?
- When will you report to me on the progress of my transaction?
- Who can you recommend for service providers like mortgage, inspections, repairs and maintenance?
- Why do you want to work with me?
- Where are the biggest opportunities to expose my home to the largest market?
Finding the right person to represent you is a little like the person who ordered a lobster dinner at a restaurant. When the waiter brought out the meal, the lobster only had one claw. The customer asked why it only had one claw and the waiter said: “I don’t know; I guess it was in a fight.” The customer looked at him and said: “then, bring me the lobster who won.”
Take time to check out this beautiful home in the country just off of Highway 42. Four Bedroom, Three bath, 2886 Living, with three acres of land! One owner and only seven years old…